Lately, I have been thinking that I would soon be approaching one year of blogging! So… I looked it up and it’s today! Taking some time to read by through my intial posts and all my pages as well as some of my blogs, I realized a few things:
1) My purpose is still the same. I am blessed to be cooking, creating, inspiring, celebrating, cheering and supporting! AND I still love sharing these blessings with others.
2) I have been very blessed to have over 16,000 page views. This time last year, I didn’t know if I would ever have 16!
3) I have learned alot and I still have more to learn about blogging!
4) My most popular posts are about inspiring people. While some of them involve people who are no longer with us, it warms my heart to know that they touched you, too, just as they did me.
5) I love your comments – on Facebook, Twitter, Google or in person. Always good to hear that somebody is reading and is touched in some way!
So…..here comes another year! I will continue to share recipes, parties, stories, projects, causes, and, of course, more inspiring people!
Blessings to you all!
And opening His mouth He began to teach them, saying, “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. “Blessed are the gentle, for they shall inherit the earth. “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied. “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy. “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. “Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are you when men cast insults at you, and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely, on account of Me. “Rejoice, and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.